Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Me at 41- SC August Color Challenge

Once again, I'm joining the weekly challenges at SC (Scrapbook Challenges). This time I chose to make a layout based on the color combos below. I did some punching on pp for the bricks effect on my layout using Sizzix paddle punch, a tool that I haven't used for a long time and now I can see the flexibility of this tool, something that the other punchers can't do.










Here's the full view of my take this challenge.


Materials used here: Beige Cardstock, BG Stella Ruby pp, DCWVMariposa,AC glittered chipboard alphas, TimHoltz journaling ticket, Prima flowers, trimming, paddle punch, Martha Stewart Deep edge puncher, Fiskars edge puncher



This is how I made my flower embellies for this page. I used here flower puncher, some stamens and brads.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails