Friday, February 22, 2008

Tags!

I was visiting the artz de scrap blog and happened to browse the link of the scrappin kids care. I saw their invitation of their 1st Charity Drive which is A TAg! Charity Drive, wherein, the Scrappin Kids had pledged to provide 250 tags to Club Rainbow, a registered charity group on Singapore, for their Annual Party in March 2008 as door gifts. I thought doing tags are so easy, so I decided to pledge 20 tags, wheww!! Hard din pala, but I really had fun and enjoyment doing these tags. My friend, Issa care to share 5 tags. I used acid free matboard and chip board materials and used my tag dies to cut it. Some of the tags were covered with patterned papers, stamped it, embellished with cut-outs design, chipboards, buttons, flowers, jewel blings, dimensional paints, glitter glue, ribbons, lace, fibers and metal accents.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

had received those tags!lovely!!thanks for supporting SK Cares :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails