Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More layouts to share

Another weekend is coming, and still no layouts done for this month. ooh! that's too bad for me. I've seen many interesting sketch challenges for this month and yet I still can't find time to scrap. I've been very busy last week, and there are still many things to be done in my workshops. After delivering some project kits to schools, there are more framings jobs and albums to do and need to finish it by next week.
But before I forgot, I would like to share more layouts I've done last month. These are the 4 layouts I made during our scrap buffet. I had a great time scrapping with my amigas on that day. Aside form the sumptuous food we had, there were non-stop "chickahan" while we're scrapping.

Thanks for looking.










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails