Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm now a DT member of...




Woot! woot! Yes peeps!! I am now part of the new Design Team at Sketchabilities and happy to be working with them. I would like to say thank you to Karan for giving me the opportunity to work with her and for believing in me.

Believe me! if you're looking for sketch inspirations, this is the place where you can find great sketches, specially on multi-photo layout. You will love Karan's sketches for sure!

Do drop by once in a while, for our great reveal coming very soon!

4 comments:

Sarah aka Byclops said...

YAY Congrats!!! Look forward to working with you over there :)

Karan said...

so happy to have you on the team, i look forward to working with you :)

Amber said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are a fabulous addition to their team!

Melissa said...

Ytet I'm excited to work with you on the DT! (Hope you got your prize from AAM okay!) Congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails