Friday, April 2, 2010

Bella Blvd Layout

As I was looking at the home page of my FB, I saw the post at Bella Blvd saying:
Did you scrapbook this weekend? Make any Bella pages?! Please share them here, we are looking for some layouts to feature in our upcoming Bella Buzz newsletter. I grabbed some Bella Blvd PPs and started to make a layout. I made this LO based on the All about Me challenge #14, I knew it was too late to submit it as my entry to their challenge, but nevertheless, I just loved the topic of their challenge.






I used here: Bella Blvd PPs - Plastino collection, Kaisercraft stamps, WAMK timmings, DCWV pps- butterflies, glittered cardstock stickers, Prima journaling sheet- inserted, journaling hidden, Autumn Leaves stamp- Inspire

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails