Thursday, May 27, 2010

Layout and Sketch Challenge over at Bo Bunny

I don't have much lines of Bo Bunny Collections, that's why I'm joining their Sketch and Layout challenge for this month of May, hoping to try my luck of bagging their fabulous prizes of new line collections.

Here's the featured sketch challenge for this month.



I used here stamps I newly bought from Lasting Impressions, it's a Delicate Branches from Inkadinkado. I put on the stamped image a distressing powder from Tim Holtz, a new technique I learned just recently from the Prima Class I attended a week ago.



Here's another gorgeous stamp from Inkadinkado. Isn't it beautiful? I love how it turned out my page to look very warm and sweet.




Part of this month challenge is to create a layout that focused on Moms. I played with the photos of my sister and her sweet and darling daughter with single page layout. I used here some Bo Bunny Paris Blossoms and Romance pps and die cuts. Hand cut some of the design of pps and used it as embellishments, Scrapworks shimmer shapes alphas, AAS foam alphas with Rangers glossy accenton top of it and blings.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails