Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Little Shoebox Sketch Challenge

My Little Shoebox is having a sketch challenge. I love their papers so much. Even if you just have few papers in your hands, you will really have so much fun playing with it.
Here's the sketch created by Ms Pamela Young, MLS DT member.





Here's my take on the sketch. I played with my friend's darling daughter's photos.



Lil' Dancing Princess: Flying High Miles High, Bird's eye and Tweet, Lil' Critters Spikes, Imaginary Friends Roar, DCWV cardstock, AAS foam alphas

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Wow! What fabulous detailing! Amazing LO, I just love it!

Unknown said...

I have to say wow! I love not only what you did with the sketch, but the whole lo!! I love how you did the banner idea!! Thanks for playing along in our sketch at MLS!

Pamela said...

This is fantastic! I love it! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails