Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sketchy December at SIC

Another sketch challenge this December at Scrap Inspire Create from Vivi's idea. I had a hard time conceptualizing my layout, as this sketch should be done in 8.5 x 11. I'm not used to it and this is quite a challenge for me.

Here's the sketch and my take on it.



Submission conditions:
•due ~ 20th January 2011 midnight (Brunei time)
•either e-mail us to scrapinspirecreate@gmail.com
•or leave us your blog link in this comment box









Materials used here: DCWV glittere Christmas stack pp, Cosmo Cricket earth love Chipboard and pps, OA thrift shop sticker, Anna Griffin journaling tag, MME pps, Prima flowers, Hambly birdcage, Bella Blvd flirty, BG Origin sticker, buttons,
brads


I also did a 12x12 layout based on this sketch.

Here it is.



Thanks for looking!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails