Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hello! I'm Back!


Hello everyone! I'm glad to be back and finally updating my blog. It's been more than three months since I'd posted my last layout. First of all, I would like to apologize to those people who visited my blog and those who tagged me, for not acknowledging and replying to your messages. Though I'm not that busy, my momentum to craft, to shop, to scrap, to blog ,to reply to messages, etc. almost lost. I don't know why, but it just came.
Once in a while, I do scrap specifically in joining some challenges online.

Anyways, what's more important to me, my passion to scrap is back. For the past two weeks, I've been scrapping, I keep myself busy this time making scrapbook pages, and framing again. I was able to scrap 12 layouts since then. I feel great and happy, of course!

Here are some of the pages I made.


SK Forum Online Crop: Fun photo mat


LB Scrapaholic Group Crop using White Background, black photo, transparency, stamps and 5 different fonts for the title.


I'm scrapping my relative's pictures which were taken during my niece's wedding.
My Cousin and her lovely daughter.



My cousin and her hubby.



My niece Jesalyn and Michael, her partner for life.




My take to SK Forum Crop Online:Embracing White Space.




This layout was featured at Scrapbyte e-zine May-June 2008 issue: 30-Minutes Layout- Mother



My entry to Scrapbytes Challenge: Summer Color Combo












This is my simple take to Scrappinkids Forum Online Crop Challenge, wherein, you have to make a page using 2PPs and 2 flowers.











My first ever finished 4x4 Mini album courtesy of Scrappinkids Forum Online Crop Tutorial which was held last June 21, 2008






To those who tried doing layouts of my sketches, Thank you for taking time. Kindly send me an email (msolivet@yahoo.com) of your complete address for your RAK.

2 comments:

BrigitteG said...

Heyyy beaudiful Marites !!
for someone who hasn't posted for 3 months and then...wouahhh suddenly all those amaaazing LOs !! just looove them all :)
well done :)
Brigitte from Australia
http://brigittescrap.canalblog.com

ytet said...

Thanks Brigitte. So Nice to hear from you again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails