Thursday, July 31, 2008

More Layouts!

These past few days, I've been scrappin' almost everyday. It was such a relief everytime I finished a layout or two. There are lots of challenges and RAKs I joined for this month of July, that gave me more excitement and really extracted my creativity. Not really for the sake of winning or be randomly picked my name in the drawing, but the joy of submitting these layouts on or before due time and giving justice to the challenge itself is already a big achievement for me. I have never done these before, putting myself to adrenalin rush, hehe! because of duedates. And also, these challenges and RAKs gave me the oppportunity to scrap my over long due photos waiting to be scrapped and used those scrapbooking materials I bought. I'm thanking Issa and Timi, and SE members for sharing some links to these challenges and RAKs. To share with you are the layouts I've done for this month.





1. Sketchabilities- This is my layout for their July 1st sketch. Had a hard time doing this as their sketch is not typical or normal we see on other challenge blog.



2. Mini Accordion Tag Album- another way to use those small pieces of scrapbooking materials.



3


4. Scrappin Kids forum has another challenge, to make a layout about birthday. I made a LO of my eldest's first b-day ( at last!) and scraplifted some of the ideas from Issa's Enzo's first b-day also.


5. My take to Scrappinmoms' Scrapbytes challenge: altered art canvass. I use the watercolor washing technique for my background which I learned from the Creating keepsake's Encyclopedia of Scrapbooking.


*************************************************************************************

The following are my entries to Backporchmemories July Random Challenge.

6. Pretty: Dinah's All Paper challenge


7. Meeting Samantha: Alissa's Scraplift challenge


8. I used this belt as my source of inspiration: Audrey's Inspired by challenge
The challenge is to used something that we see around us as inpiration to create a layout.



9. SMILE: my take on Audrey's challenge


10. Touch Me Not: Based on Michelle's Texture challenge
The challenge is to add texture on the background.



11. Cool Dude: Another one for Alissa's scraplift challenge


12. Family Reunion: Dinah's All Paper Challenge

*************************************************************************************

13. Thailand Escapades: Two-Page Multiphoto



14. Becky Fleck has a blog. She started it with a sketch challenge. This is my submission to her challenge.


15. Funny Dude: My entry to Prima: Build-a-Page sketch challenge.


16. This is Life... : Just another layout of my Nanay and her sister


17. Family Picnic: I submitted this summer themed layout for Scenic Route July product challenge.



18. Orate Family:

2 comments:

Wati Basri said...

wow...look at those layouts! lovely n sooo precious :)

riogoddess said...

Sis Ytet,

hi Sis! wow, u are so creative! kamusta na po? hindi kayo umattend ng homecoming ha... i am currently updating the sorority directory. Email me sis at riobrigino@yahoo.com. 0927-9661693.

favor, can i ask for the contact numbers of our sisses in laguna? salamat!

Rio
1996-B

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails