Thursday, September 17, 2009

My entries to Scrappinmoms Idol 2008

Week #5: Super size it!
Design and concept: Balance and symmetry

This is my last entry to the Idol. Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to the next round. It's a bye bye now for me.


Week #4: Layers of me.
Design and concept:Dimensions and layers



Week #3: A day in the life.
Design concept:Direction and movement




Week #2 Entry: A color is a color is a color
Design concept: Color theory and harmony



First week entry: It's party time. Let's Celebrate!
Design concept: Repetition of elements







Elimination round entry:

I'm very reluctant at first in joining the Scrappinmom Idol, because I know I'm not yet ready, I'm very much afraid and nervous. But because of some encouragement from the LB group, I decided to join and finally upload my elimination entry 30 minutes before the deadline. Good thing, I changed my mind, because my LO was chosen to be the Pick of the week for this round. Here's the link:

"http://scrappinmoms.blogspot.com/2008/08/pick-of-week-elimination-round.html"<=/a>

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails