Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Challenge #37: Profile

I've been blog hopping for weeks now and happened to cross the Dreamgirls challenge blog. I liked their challenge at an instant because of their requirements to use eyelets on our LO. I have lots of it and this is really an opportunity for me to use some of my eyelets. I got interested on this and decided to do the challenge.

These are the requirements for the challenge.

Prompt:Bring out the eyelet love! Use at least 10 eyelets on a layout and get down with your old school self!
Technique: Doodle - Doodle a border or frame or swirls on your page
Product: find a way of sneaking in a Bird or Owl onto your page


here's my take:



I used here, Glitz PPS Plum Crazy and Olivia. AC thickers Jewelry Box, Tim Holtz Mask Swirls, Die cut chipboard stickers, My own mixture of Glimmer mist, Heidi Swapp Chandelier stamp, TH distressing ink, Ranger Perfect pearl,Glossy Accent, brads, lace and MME rub-ons.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails