Wednesday, October 14, 2009

SCRAPJAM 2009

The most awaited Scrapjam 2009 finally took place after its postponement from October 3 to October 10, 2009, because of possible coming of another storm, Pepeng after Ondoy. It was held at Alexandria in Pasig City. This is the event that we, scrapaholics, really don't want to miss because we believed that there are lots of surprises awaiting for us, as what we had on the past Scrapjams. Well! I did not get wrong, this is my third time attending and I had a great time the whole day during the class demo, challenge, raffle, catching, eating, chatting and shopping.

I'll be sorry for myself If I did not come because I won't have these yummy goodies if I missed the event. Look at what I've got. Super happy to the max!


These are what inside the loot bag, papers, papers, and papers! 2 Fancy Pants big board chipboards and Provocraft silent eyelet setter.


The organizing committee continuously pouring us with lots of give-aways, like papers again, stickers, and papers, while we're doing the mini album.


My prize during the raffle, one 8x8 accordion album, rub-on and scrapbooking calendar.


..... Good catch! Isn't it?



Class kit: mini album of blooms and butteflies using different techniques of distressing, wall hanging using glossy papers, distressing ink.


My Wall hanging project taught by Yoyin


My Blooms and butterflies minibook project taught by Miss Marisa

My pre-ordered goodies and some shopping





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails