Friday, January 29, 2010

Pencil Lines January Sketch Challenge

I'm really in the mood scrapping today, It's my first time to join the weekly sketch challenge at Pencli Lines. I did only sketch #169 and #170.

Sketch #169 : Sweet Life



I change the orientation of the sketch.


Materials used: DCWV Cardstock PP, Webster's Pages PP Sweet Life, BG Chipboard alpha Wilma, Fancy Pants Stamps, Anna Griffin Flora Collection Journal tag, metal embellishments, distressing chalk inks, scallop lace, glitter glue.



Technique: Yes, I made this flower using large heart puncher. I'm very happy with the outcome of my handmade flower. I also made another one using sakura puncher. Please see below picture.

Sketch #170: Good Times



Here, instead of using patterned paper, I used strip of double sided tape, and sprinkled it with glitters, making it my border background of my picture.



Materials used: Plain thick Kraft paper, DCWV PP- polka dots, Glitz PPs- birds, Prima flowers, glitter glue, sticker -good times, scallop lace distressed with inks, ric rac, corner puncher

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails