Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Creative Scrappers January Sketch Challenge

Yesterday, I was able to finish 4 layouts, all to be submitted for Creative Scrappers January sketch Challenge. I was really in the mood of scrapping yesterday. But the bad things is, no household chores was done except the laundry, with a little help from my washing machine. Hopefully, mojo will stay with me until the weekend, as me and my friends will be in a battle of scrapping 'til you drop, hehehe!! We'll be having a scrap buffet as part of Dra Rita's Birthday celebration.

Anyways, here are the four layouts I made.

Sketch# 85: FUN





I used here: PPS, ATB PPs, PPs scrap, AC thickers, Autumn Leaves ticket stamps, Tim Holtz Ideology stamp, Prima epoxy sticker, Autumn leaves foofala buttons, nylon dove

Sketch #86: Got it





I used here: DCWV PPs, Fancy Pants stamp, AC thickers, OA pps Night light Louie, scallop cotton lace, flower, SEI puffy stickers

Sketch # 87: Sweet Boy





I used here: Cardstock black, Webster's pages , AC thickers, EK border punch swiss cheese, foam star die cut, glimmer mist, Prima Just Corina epoxy sticker, Daisy D's CS sticker I love this picture, Tim Holtz ideology compass mask.


Sketch # 88: Future Rock Star





I used here: DCWV cardstock and PPS, AC thickers, MM tiny alphas, Glossy Accent, Sizzix dies square wavy and star (primitive and traditional), glitter glue, star buttons, star puncher, acrylic paint light blue

2 comments:

Kristine said...

wowie! fabulous job with these sketches ;-) thank you for playing

Gladie said...

Wow, love your future rockstar! :)))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails