Saturday, August 28, 2010

Crate Paper sketch challenge

Crate Paper is having a sketch challenge. The sketch is quite challenging because it has a lot of blocks where you can play with lots of photos. But I opt to focus on a single image and use the other blocks for embellishment. It's good to know that we can use old releases of Crate Paper that's why I gave it a big go to do the challenge.

Here's the sketch and my take on it.



This is my sister( left) and our first cousin whom we dearly adore for her kindness and generosity.



I used here: Corrugated board and die cut it using Accucut die. Crate Paper Bliss Collection, Prima Flowers, AL buttons, stickers, Adorn It mini alpha stickers, BG lpha stickers, AAS foam alphas, pps stash, craft wire

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails