Saturday, August 28, 2010

Smiles of Summer- More of My Summer Outing Layouts

I'm not yet done with my summer outing photos and there are lot of it to scrap.I guess I'll be needing more sketches with multi-photos to finish it. Here are some of the layouts I've done in addition to my previous posts.



I used here:DCWV and AL pps, Prima flowers, Cardstock and puffy stickers, Inkadinkado clear stamp, AAS foam alphas, Fiskars edge puncher, square die cuts, acrylic paint.

I've been following this blog, The Scrappiest, since I saw this in the scrapbooking net because of their beautiful sketches and yummy prizes for their challenges. But it's only now that I was able to create a layout based on one their sketches.

Here's sketch 78 and my take on it.




Materials used here: Sassafras, GCD, AL, Fancy Pants and DCWV pps, Puffy Stickers, paisely template, Fiskars edge puncher, cardstock stickers


Another challenge entry at Scrapbook Challenges for the August POTW #3.

Materials used here: DCWV cardstock and pps, cardstock stickers, craft wire, paisely template, buttons, acrylic paint, journaling ticket.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails