Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fall Layouts

Pumpkin picking, pumpkin patch, halloween trick or treat, falling leaves, autumn colors etc, just to name a few of the topics they're looking for a layout for publication. I was thinking where will I get photos of these themes. My very dear friend, Ret-ret, who are now based in Canada shared with me photos of their visit to a pumpkin patch with her hubby and very cute DD. I had so much fun doing these layouts.




I just love the outcome of doing some paper tole technique on the pumpkin photo
as my embellishment.

Materials used here: Scrapworks pp,Webster' spages pps, BG die cut and Mellow alpha stickers, K & Co. journaling & mini flowers die cuts, Donna Downy foam stamp, Jilliebean Soup pp, trimming.




Materials used: DCWV pps, cardstock, BG die cut, K & Co.die cut, MME bracket chipboard, fibers, baker's twine, AAS foam alphas, Sizzix die cut alphas

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails