Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More to Share

Previously, I posted my projects that was done last May 2010. But what about the month of June 2010? I'd been shouting over at FB that I finished many layouts, yet none of them had been posted here in my blog. Well, I did not post them here because some of those LOs were submitted for publications. Luckily, two of them were chosen to be published at Scrap Sreet e-zine this coming September.

This is the layout that started to bring my mojo in scrapping back. I used here papers from G45.

Fashionista Sisters: Me and my sister during R-joy and Butch wedding.



Full view of my very first LO using My little Shoebox, which was entered to a challenge over at Two Peas in a bucket last June.

Home Sweet Home: Taken last Easter egg hunting activity of the LB scrapaholics.



I already finished this layout, when I saw the June challenge at Scrap Inspire Create. Very timely that this layout met the challenge requirements, to create a boy or male LO based on "Men in Our Lives" and adding chipboards as a twist. Without thinking twice, I joined and submitted this LO.



Admirer: My one and only.



No challenge for this layout, just practicing how to make hand made flowers and my first time to do these flowers made from circle of pps and rolled in to become flowers. And also I'm not so much of using laces and ribbons in my LOs, trying hard to add these on my page.

Happy Faces of me, Timi and Chiqui during our birthday celebrations last October 09.




But before I forgot, there's one more layout also done last May which I entered at Prima's May Build-A-Page Challenge.

here's the sketch and my take.



U R so B - U - T- ful!



This is my niece to a cousin, Yna. The picture was taken during our last Family Reunion.
I used here Prima pps, Donna Downy foam stamp, Prima song bird clear stamp, fabric alpha, alphabet en floc, Pastiche journaling chipboard sticker, Prima flowers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails